Fotomoto

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Meresands Wood Fungi Foray

Yesterday John and I went to Meresands Woods Rufford, we had a fabulous day out, as always, we LOL I found loads of brilliant fungi, LOL John kept walking past them without seeing them which is very unusual here 4 shots of 3 species , A really funny thing happened as I was looking through my eyepiece at the Raspberry mould a massive hairy caterpillar walked into view I went woow whats that Ha Ha,

Red Raspberry Slime Mould (Tubifera ferruginosa) Meresands Woods Rufford Lancashire

Red Raspberry Slime Mould (Tubifera ferruginosa) Meresands Woods Rufford Lancashire
Wolfs Milk AKA Groenings Slime (Lycogalaepidendrum)  Meresands Woods Rufford Lancashire

Sulphur Tuft (Hypholoma fasciculare) Meresands woods Rufford Lancashire

Really enjoyed our day there, Ive got quite a few more to process today

No comments: